PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 5, 2013

Henry Says....



It's no secret around here that we're trying again for baby number two (three). All week my stomach has been weird and at times I felt nauseous out of nowhere, so naturally I was a little excited. Unfortunately, today I started my period :( 

I was laying on the bed with Garrison and he asked me how I was feeling and I told him that my stomach hurt because I started my period. He said, "Oh man! No babies then?" And from the other room Henry yelled, "THERE'S ONE BABY HERE!" Phahaha.



1 comment:

London Mama said...

Best of luck for next month! It's the babies we already have that help us get through and are running around proof that you did it once so you can do it again. Henry is hilarious x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails